Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another day at the urinal

I entered our office bathroom earlier today and found our CEO at one of the urinals, well, urinating. In a bold move, I chose the urinal next to him (of the two available) and to my surprise, he greeted my arrival with, "Hey, J.B." I responded with, "Hey, Tim."

We then continued urinating in silence for the next few moments. I briefly considered attempting to engage him in small talk mid-urination, but quickly decided against it as our relationship is just not at that level.

After he was done, he zipped up his pants and left. I believe that he washed his hands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good call. It's just weird talking to someone when it's in your hand.

AC

Anonymous said...

Studies show that the average CEO is unable to engage in conversation while urinating.